"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

'Iran to continue ops against PJAK'- PRESS TV

A top Iranian military commander says that the Islamic Republic will continue its operations against the terrorist group of the Party for Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK).

"PJAK has been operating near the Iranian border for a long time and they have killed many Iranian civilians and security forces," Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Forces Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour said in an exclusive interview with Press TV on Tuesday...