"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mass Rallies in Syrian Provinces Express Condemnation of AL Decisions, Rejection of Foreign Interference- SANA



PROVINCES,(SANA)- Huge masses of citizens on Wednesday gathered in al-Hwash Town in Homs Province to express condemnation of the Arab League (AL)decisions against Syria.

The participants affirmed rejection of the foreign interference in Syria's internal affairs, asserting adherence to the national unity and the independent national decision.