"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

UN human rights chief Navi Pillay condemns Cairo deaths- BBC News



UN human rights chief Navi Pillay has condemned the "clearly excessive use of force" by Egypt's security forces during clashes with protesters.

Ms Pillay called for an independent inquiry into the death of at least 30 people since the weekend.

Critics of Egypt's ruling military council are still occupying Cairo's Tahrir Square despite its pledge of a speedier handover to civilian rule...