"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Multiple bomb blasts kill 57 in Iraq- PRESS TV



Ziad Tariq, spokesperson for the Iraqi health ministry, said people 57 were killed and 176 were injured in 10 bombing attacks that rocked nine neighborhoods of the capital on Thursday morning.

The attacks were carried out in the Allawi, Bab al-Muatham and Karrada districts of central Baghdad, the Adhamiyah, Shuala and Shaab neighborhoods in the north, Jadriyah in the east, Ghazaliyah in the west and Amal and Dura in the south...