"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Syria's Mufti: The Syrians Foiled the Conspiracy- SANA



ALEPPO, (SANA) – Syria's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Ahmad Badr el-Din Hassoun on Monday said that the Syrian people have foiled the conspiracy because of their awareness.

The remarks came during his meeting with a Turkish students delegation visiting Syria to witness the reality of its events.

Hassoun added that the reason behind the external pressure is dissuading Syria from its national and pan-Arab stances against the western schemes aiming at fragmenting the region to seize its resources...