"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, January 27, 2012

Car bomb attack near funeral in Baghdad kills 32 people- BBC News

A suicide car bomber has killed at least 32 people and injured about 60 in a predominantly Shia Muslim district of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
The bomb went off in a market place as a funeral procession was passing in the city's Zafaraniya district.
A security official told Reuters the bomber had initially attempted to attack a police station.
Attacks in Iraq have risen since US troops left last month, with 17 people killed in attacks on Thursday...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16755347