"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Arms Smuggling Tunnels Discovered, Houses Detonated by Terrorists in Homs... Colonel, Lieutenant and 3 Army members martyred in Aleppo- SANA


PROVINCES, (SANA) – Armed terrorist groups on Tuesday detonated some citizens' houses in different neighborhoods of Homs City to spread panic, film the explosions and send the footage to some satellite channels to accuse the Syrian army and law-enforcement members of committing such crimes...

http://www.sana.sy/eng/337/2012/02/14/400598.htm