"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hundreds Try to Storm So-Called Friends of Syria Meeting, Describing It as Shame on Tunisia- SANA


TUNIS, SANA_ Hundreds of Tunisians on Friday demonstrated in front of the hotel where the so-called friends of Syria meeting is being held and tried to storm the hotel.

Demonstrators, according to Associated Press and United Press International, expressed rejection of the meeting, depicting it as a shame on Tunis.

They condemned turning Tunisia into a place for conspiring on the castles of the nation...

http://sana.sy/eng/22/2012/02/24/402477.htm