"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, April 30, 2012

Eight Martyred, Dozens Injured in Idleb Twin Explosions- SANA


GOVERNORATES, SANA_ Eight civilians and law-enforcement members were martyred and dozens others were injured in the twin explosions hit Hanano Square and Carilton Street on Monday morning.

The explosions also caused big material damage to residential buildings.

In Damascus, an armed terrorist group targeted a rescue patrol with RPG near Ibin al-Nafees Hospital in Damascus causing the injury of four members of the patrol. The patrol is still pursuing the terrorists.

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2012/04/30/415844.htm