"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Russia says downing of Turkish plane not provocation- Chicago Tribune

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia on Tuesday said Syria's shooting down of a Turkish warplane should not be seen as a provocation and warned world powers against using the incident to push for stronger action against Damascus.

The comments were Moscow's first reaction to Friday's downing of a Turkish military aircraft by Syrian air defenses...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-syria-crisis-turkey-russiabre85p0wx-20120626,0,2135086.story