"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Syria rebels 'advance in Aleppo'- BBC News


Syrian rebels have made advances into several central neighbourhoods in the city of Aleppo, activists say.
Reports said rebel fighters had moved into Christian areas just north of the centre as government troops withdrew.
The news came as Syria's government was due to give its reaction to a ceasefire proposed for this weekend's Eid al-Adha holiday by UN envoy Lakhdar Brahimi..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20079079