"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Egypt protest: Morsi advisors resign amidst reports of killings in Cairo violence- RT

Four people have reportedly been killed as clashes between supporters and opponents of Egypt’s president continue in Cairo. The escalating violence forced four top officials to resign, including the chief of the constitutional committee.
Zaghloul El-Balshi, the general secretary of the supreme committee on the constitutional referendum, announced his resignation in a televised interview Wednesday night.
 
“I will not participate in a referendum that spilled Egyptian blood,” he said as cited by Ahram Online daily. “I call on Morsi to cancel the constitutional declaration immediately.”
 
­
The Health Ministry says at least 221 people were wounded in Wednesday violence across Cairo, while taking its time to confirm any casualties...

http://rt.com/news/clashes-egypt-palace-morsi-345/