"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, February 08, 2013

Noah Bonsey on the Syrian Islamic Liberation Front; Nick Heras on how Islamic Militias emulate Hamas and Hizbullah- Syria Comment


[Landis comment] The Syrian Islamic Liberation Front or Jabhat Tahrir Suwriya al-Islamiya is the main fighting force of the Islamic militias that are not Salafist. The Supreme Military Command, which announced itself on December 7, 2013 at the time that the Syrian Opposition Coalition was established in Doha, is an empty vessel. If the West wants to explore “centrist” militias to support, these are they. I hope that Sam Heller or Pieter Van Ostaeyen will translate some other their literature for us so that we can get a better feel for their ambitions and ideological commitments.


http://www.joshualandis.com/blog/?p=17633