"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 21, 2013

President al-Assad to Families of Martyred Pupils.. Battle in Syria is Battle of Will and Steadfastness- SANA

DAMASCUS, (SANA)-On the occasion of the Teacher's Day, President Bashar al-Assad on Wednesday surprised the families of pupils who were martyred of terrorist acts during an honoring celebration by the Education Ministry held at the Education Center for Plastic Arts at al-Tijara neighborhood in Damascus.
 
President al-Assad affirmed to the families that though today is for the teacher, not the students, but the teacher and student are part of science, so the occasion is one and it is for learning, adding "I wished to contact with you in order to get power from you in spite of the feeling of pain as a result of losing your children."