"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Israel 'shoots down Lebanon drone'- BBC News

Israel says one of its fighter jets has shot down an unmanned aircraft sent from Lebanon into Israeli airspace.
A missile brought down the drone about five miles (8km) west of the northern Israeli port of Haifa around 14:00 (11:00 GMT), officials said.
Reports suggest the drone could have been sent by Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, which fought a month-long war against Israel in 2006.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22298359