"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sayyed Nasrallah: As I Promised You Victory in July, I Renew My Promise Today- Al-Manar

"I say to all the honorable people, to the mujahedeen, to the heroes, I have always promised you with victory and now I promise you with another one," with these words Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah ended his Saturday's speech on the 13th anniversary of Resistance and Liberation Day, referring to the battle in Syria against Takfiris whose masters are the US and 'Israel'.

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=95030&cid=23&fromval=1&frid=23&seccatid=14&s1=1