"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 09, 2013

Gunmen kidnap Turkish Airlines pilots in Lebanon- BBC News

Two pilots working for Turkish Airlines have been abducted in Lebanon, near Beirut's international airport.
The men were snatched from a bus which was carrying several other crew members and passengers between a hotel and the airport terminal.
No one has claimed responsibility for the incident, but it is thought to be related to the conflict in Syria.
Turkey backs Syria's Sunni rebels while much of Lebanon's Shiite community supports the regime.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23629301#