"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lebanon should take part in Geneva II: Mansour- The Daily Star

BEIRUT: Lebanon should take part in the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, caretaker Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour said Friday.

“I have not been consulted over the participation in Geneva II yet but it is necessary to take part in [this conference] because we are witnessing the repercussions of the Syria crisis across Lebanon on the security and political levels and in our daily lives,” Mansour told the Voice of Lebanon radio station.

“We cannot say we disassociate ourselves from what is happening. That is why Lebanon has to have a stance over what is going on,” he added.