"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, November 22, 2013

Jabhat al-Islāmiyya – The Islamic Front Syria’s newest merger of rebel groups- pietervanostaeyen.wordpress.com

On November 22, 2013, after months of negotiations, the biggest merger so far between Islamic resistance forces in Syria was announced. The name for the new coalition is Jabhat al-Islamiyya or The Islamic Front. The groups included in this massive new coalition are Harakat Ahrar as-Sham, Suqur as-Sham, Liwa at-Tawhid, (the recently formed) Jaysh al-Islam, Jabhat al-Kurdiyya, Liwa al-Haqq and Ansar as-Sham.