"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Lebanese smugglers take advantage of Syria war- Al-Monitor


Mules have regained their long lost glory. This strong animal, able to cross rugged mountain paths, has become the focus of a vast category of citizens in Lebanese villages bordering Syria. They have found that acquiring mules is a golden opportunity for providing their families with a satisfactory income that fulfills part of their urgent needs, in light of the difficult living conditions and harsh economic situation in the country.