"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Syria rebel chief rejects Geneva peace talks- Al-Jazeera

The leader of the most powerful rebel group in Syria, Ahrar al-Sham, says he will not recognise any agreement reached in the Geneva peace conference planned for January.

Hassan Aboud, speaking to Al Jazeera from an undisclosed location inside Syria, said the group would "absolutely not" take part in the talks in Switzerland, planned for January 22.