"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Clashes erupt in Syrian city of Homs, truce violated- PRESS TV

Clashes have broken out around militant-held districts of Syria’s Homs city as the UN is poised to deliver aid to civilians on the second day of a humanitarian truce.

Fresh fighting erupted on Saturday, a day after 83 people were evacuated from the city.
The evacuation and aid delivery were parts of a three-day ceasefire brokered by the UN between the Syrian army and the foreign-backed militants.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/02/08/349816/clashes-erupt-in-syrias-homs/