"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Syrian refugees 'beaten in Lebanon'-BBC News

More than one million Syrian refugees have crossed the border into Lebanon to escape the fighting in their own country.
Lebanon's policy has been to allow all Syrians refuge within the country, but the BBC has spoken to one man who says he was mistreated by the Lebanese army.
The organisation Human Rights Watch says it believes a number of people have been beaten up in a room next to a checkpoint.
Rami Ruhayem reports from Arsal along the Syrian border.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28011950