"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Russia wants Iran, Saudi Arabia presence in Syria talks- PRESS TV

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov says Moscow seeks the involvement of Iran, Saudi Arabia and Turkey as well as other states in the Syrian reconciliation talks.

Speaking in an interview with RIA Novosti on Monday, the Russian diplomat added that “an idea to create a parallel track” to the Geneva peace talks has been expressed with the purpose of enhancing dialog between the Syrian government and the opposition.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/08/370423/russia-wants-iran-ksa-in-syria-talks/