"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Syria President Bashar al-Assad sworn in for third term- BBC News

Bashar al-Assad has been sworn in for a third seven-year term as president of Syria, after an election last month that opponents dismissed as a "farce".
State television broadcast what it said was a live ceremony from the presidential palace in Damascus.
Mr Assad vowed to fight "terrorism" until security was restored to all of the country, but also promised to offer "national reconciliation" to opponents.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28328138