"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hariri’s return, a patriotic opportunity for Lebanon- Al-Arabiya

This is the first time that an incident in Lebanon has not become the subject of gossip as it seems that the Lebanese people, despite their differences, have begun to sense the threat that surrounds them. Some have even abandoned their adventures, which did little for the general interest of the country and only achieved a few temporary benefits.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2014/08/15/Hariri-s-return-a-patriotic-opportunity-for-Lebanon.html