"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 22, 2014

Syria death toll 'more than 191,000'- BBC News

More than 191,000 people have been killed in the Syrian conflict up to April, the UN human rights chief says.
Navi Pillay said the figure was "probably an underestimate" and criticised what she called "international paralysis" on the issue.
The figure is more than double the UN estimate given a year ago.
Opposition groups in Syria have been fighting President Bashar al-Assad for over three years, but have lost ground in recent months.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28892552