"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 29, 2014

Syrian Army Kills 15 Terrorists in Qalamoun, Advances in Jobar- Al-Manar

The Syrian army ambushed Friday a group of terrorists on Flita barrens in Qalamoun, killing 15 and injuring dozens of them, according to Al-Manar reporter.

The Syrian army units continued operations in Jobar and the areas surrounding it in eastern Ghouta in Damascus countryside, destroying several tunnels with the terrorists inside and establishing control over building blocks, SANA reported.


http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=168232&frid=23&cid=23&fromval=1&seccatid=20