"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Army arrests two terrorist suspects in Arsal- Kataeb.org

Two terrorist suspects; one Syrian and the other Lebanese, have been arrested by soldiers in Arsal, Yarzeh-based spokesperson of Army Directorate for Guidance announced today. 

Both wanted suspects were involved in armed assaults on army and Internal security posts in Arsal while the Syrian was charged with belonging to a terrorist group; Suspects were duly referred to a special court to take legal action against them, the spokesperson concluded. 


http://www.kataeb.org/en/live-news/details/166302