"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, October 27, 2014

Syria conflict: Nusra Front rebels attack Idlib- BBC News

Al-Qaeda-affiliated militants and other Syrian rebel groups have attacked the government-held city of Idlib, briefly seizing several official buildings.
The Nusra Front said its fighters killed dozens of government soldiers before being pushed back.
The Syrian government has maintained control of Idlib city in the country's north-west since it was briefly taken over by rebel groups in 2012.
Syria's civil war, in its fourth year, has claimed more than 200,000 lives.