"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Army Dismantles Explosive on Outskirts of Arsal- Naharnet

The army dismantled on Saturday an explosive device and an anti-tank mine on the outskirts of the northeastern border town of Arsal, it announced in a statement.
The bomb was placed on the side of a dirt road that the army frequently uses in its patrols, reported LBCI television.
The device contained 20 kilograms of explosives, added the army communique.
It was discovered as the military was searching a number of roads on the outskirts of Arsal.
The army also unearthed an anti-tank mine in the area.