"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, November 28, 2014

Qatar to train Islamists fighting in Syria- Voltaire.net

According to the British news agency Reuters, Qatar, which has hosted for at least one year a training base for commando going under the logo of the Free Syrian Army, is preparing to train Islamist fighters.

The three-month training would be mainly focused on setting up an ambush. Qatar would reportedly be training fighters in small groups of 20 to 30 men.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article186076.html