"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Republican Guard Advances to Central Park at Sakr Island; Scores of ISIS Fighters Killed- Al-Masdar News

The Syrian Arab Army’s 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard is in the final stages of capturing Sakr Island (Haweeja Sakr) in the Deir Ezzor Governorate after advancing to the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham’s (ISIS) stronghold at Central Park. Artillery shells and gunfire from Sakr Island can be heard throughout the day and night in the Deir Ezzor District, where civilians attempt to maintain normalcy despite the looming danger nearby.