"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, December 15, 2014

Geagea downbeat on presidential election- Daily Star

BEIRUT: Lebanese Forces leader Samir Geagea is pessimistic about chances to elect a president for Lebanon in the near future, according to an interview with a Jordanian newspaper.
“I don’t see a quick solution to the presidential crisis as long as Gen. Michel Aoun remains adamant on his stance: either he becomes president or no president,” Geagea told the Jordanian newspaper Ad-Dustour in remarks published Monday.
The LF leader did not deny his own interest in reaching Baabda Palace.
“I will continue to run for the presidency, even though I am not attached to [the decision], until I see an alternative or an exit for the presidential election,” he stressed.