"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, January 11, 2015

New 'Charlie Hebdo' edition to include cartoons on Islam- Al-Arabiya

Months after he returned from Syria, a 24-year-old German suspected of joining ISIS militants was arrested on Saturday, German federal prosecutors said in a statement.
According to the statement, the suspect allegedly arrived in Syria in October 2013 and was a member of the group until he returned home in November,
German officials estimate around 550 of their citizens have made their way to Syria and Iraq to fight alongside ISIS, according to Agence France-Presse.