"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, April 06, 2015

Lavrov to Meet With Participants of Intra-Syrian Talks in Moscow- Sputnik News

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will meet with envoys of Syria's government and opposition during the current round of talks on Syrian reconciliation in Moscow, the talks moderator, Vitaly Naumkin, said Monday.

"I do not know when he [will meet them], as the timetable is difficult, but he will. Probably, without journalists," Naumkin said.

Later in the day, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov said that Lavrov's meeting with the envoys was possible. He added that the press would not be allowed to the meeting.