"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

UN Envoy Beginning Effort to Restart Syria Peace Talks- VOA


The latest international effort to find an elusive end to the conflict in Syria begins Tuesday in Geneva, where U.N. envoy Staffan de Mistura will spend weeks meeting with those involved in the fighting and others who want to play a role in seeing it stop.

The talks are not themselves formal peace negotiations, but rather what U.N. officials described as an effort to see whether the will and conditions exist to restart the peace process.