"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, June 18, 2015

100s of Suwayda residents volunteer to join Syrian Army- PRESS TV

Residents of a mainly Druze city in southwestern Syria are volunteering to join forces with the country’s Army to defend their hometown against the deadly attacks by foreign-backed Takfiri militants, Press TV reports.
Hundreds of volunteers lined up at an army base in the as-Suwayda City, the capital of Syria’s as-Suwayda Governorate on Wednesday to register for deployment to the battlefronts in the area to support government troops in their fight against the intruding terrorists.