"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, August 24, 2015

Aoun Warns of Manipulation of Protest Movement- Al-Masdar News

Free Patriotic Movement leader Michel Aoun denounced Sunday the use of force against protesters, warning against attempts to exploit the “noble” movement to achieve political gains.
“We condemn the use of violence and live ammunition,” Aoun said over his official Twitter account.
He called for holding the security forces responsible for the violence accountable, stating that they should stand trial.