"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Syria civil war: Civilians in Damascus pay the price for those in the provinces in conflict's balance of horror (Robert Fisk- The Independent)

It’s a balance of horror. Bombard Douma in the suburbs of Damascus to protect the civilians of Kifraya and Foaa in Idlib province. Teach the rebels that the Syrian government is as ruthless as ever, that it will not tolerate a threat to the capital’s water supply or rebel mortar explosions in the centre of the city. And Douma pays the price.