"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Putin in Syria- The Interpreter

The first and most widely reported sign that Russia was committing militarily to Syria was that of a BTR-82A in footage from a regime-backed channel, late last month.
On August 24 Oryx Blog identified the vehicle, which has not been exported to Syria previously, and only entered Russian army service in 2013. Some audible dialogue in the video was also identified as Russian.