"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Russia Backs UN Security Council Reform if Supported by 2/3 of Members- Sputnik News

Russia backs the expansion of the UN Security Council if the format is supported by at least two-thirds of the member-nations, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov said Wednesday.

"We are ready to back a variant of expanding the [UN] Security Council if it is approved by an overwhelming number of member states, and best if it is 100 percent [of them in favor], but more than two-thirds of the states," Gatilov told journalists.