"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CIA Rebrands 'Moderate' Rebels: Now They're the 'Syrian Democratic Forces'!- Russia Insider

The CIA has rebranded its “army of moderates” (sometimes called the “Free Syrian Army” or “terrorists”). The new freedom-spreading group will be called the Syrian Democratic Forces:
“The Syrian Democratic Forces calls itself a unified national military, aimed at establishing a new democratic Syria. Members include Kurds, Arabs and Assyrian Christians. But those familiar with the group say it's led by the Kurdish YPG, the only partner the U.S. trusts.