"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, November 27, 2015

Never Giving Up? Saudi Arabia Says Military Option in Syria Still ‘Viable’- Sputnik News

A military option in Syria remains on the table and support for the opposition fighting to oust President Bashar Assad will continue, Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir said on Thursday.

Speaking at a news conference with visiting Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz, Jubeir also said Riyadh was in contact with various Syrian opposition groups about a potential meeting in Riyadh to unify their position ahead of upcoming peace talks in Vienna.