"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 18, 2015

Foreign Ministers in New York Begin Talks on Syrian Crisis- VOA

Senior officials from 20 nations opened talks in New York Friday on a proposed political transition to end the civil war in Syria, weeks before a plan to launch U.N.-mediated talks between the Syrian government and opposition.
The officials are meeting for a third time to push forward an earlier agreement to implement a cease-fire in Syria so talks on a political transition could begin in the New Year.