"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Moscow seeks Syria elections based on agreements between Damascus, opposition — diplomat- TASS

MOSCOW, February 24. /TASS/. The elections in Syria should be based on the agreements reached by the Syrian government and the opposition, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday in comments on the intention of Damascus to hold parliamentary elections on April 13.

"In this regard, I would like to emphasize that Russia is fully committed to the agreements on the content and stages of the political process of resolving the Syrian crisis in accordance with the decisions of the International Syrian Support Group (ISSG) and Resolution 2254 of the UN Security Council."