"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EU's Mogherini meets Syrian government delegation at peace talks- Reuters

European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini met with the head of the Syrian government delegation at peace talks in Geneva.
Mogherini, who arrived in Geneva earlier on Wednesday in a surprise visit the day before talks are set to adjourn, entered the hotel where the Syrian delegation was staying, according to a Reuters reporter.

She earlier held talks with chief coordinator for the opposition High Negotiations Committee (HNC) Riad Hijab, a source close to the opposition said.