"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, March 28, 2016

Maronite Patriarch Praises Franco-Lebanese Ties- Ketaeb.org

Maronite Patriarch Bechara al-Rahi Monday praised the historical friendship that has always bound Bkirki and France together, hailing France as one of the few countries that still defends human life and the freedom of belief.
“We hope that France would remain an exemplary model for peace, justice, human rights, democracy and pluralism,” Rahi said during his Easter Mass sermon.