"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Syria army vows to 'end ISIS' in Raqa, Deir Ezzor after Palmyra win- Daily Star

DAMASCUS: Syria's army vowed Sunday to follow its victory against ISIS in the city of Palmyra with an advance against the extremists in their other strongholds.
"Palmyra will be the central base to broaden operations... against Daesh in numerous areas, primarily Deir Ezzor and Raqa," the army said in a statement carried by state media, using an Arabic name for ISIS.
It pledged to "regain full control over" the cities and "end the terrorist presence there".