"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, July 01, 2016

Rebels say pilot killed after plane shot down- BBC News

Syrian rebels say they shot down a Syrian air force jet and blamed an al-Qaeda-linked group for killing the pilot.
Two leading groups, Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar al-Sham, which formed a pact last year, both say the plane was shot down.
Syrian state media said the crash was caused by a technical fault.
Jaysh al-Islam, the larger of the two groups, posted footage online which it claimed showed the pilot being held after ejecting from the jet.